Associate, Business Development
Location: Remote (PST/MST Preference)
Summary: A leading publicly traded energy infrastructure investor focused on long-term, sustainable assets across North America is looking to add an Associate, Business Development to their growing team. Our client has a diversified and contracted portfolio of over 7,000MW power generation assets. This role is responsible for valuation, due diligence, and execution of project acquisition opportunities as well as strategy, structuring and pricing support for development and power marketing of utility scale wind, solar and energy storage assets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support origination, structuring and closing of high-quality, profitable solar, wind and energy storage acquisitions
- Work with internal teams to ensure underwriting guidelines, investment metrics, and forecasted cash flows
- Support on-going origination, development, and financing activities
- Lead strategic initiatives aimed at improving analytical tools, and informing key business activities within the company
Desired skills and experience for the Associate, Business Development:
- 4 years of relevant work experience in a finance or development role with specific focus on financial modeling
- Renewable energy, clean tech, and/or power markets experience preferred
- Experience navigating discounted cash flow is required
Interested and want to learn even more?
Let's connect over a phone call: Maura Bergan|857-362-0178