A local renown Utilities and Engineering solutions company is looking for an Assistant Shift Engineer and a Shift Manager for their Power & Utilities Plant in Singapore.
- Ensure efficient operation for a Power / Utility Plant throughout 24/7, with a 12 hours rotating shift
- Manage a Power Plant while adhering to the local regulatory requirements and standards
- Led operations team for 100% reliable start-up and operation of the plant
- Follow pre-set operational schedules to fulfill targeted production availability
- *Authorize and issue/cancel work permits to maintenance team
- *Prepare documents and reports pertaining to daily activities, production, incident/accident and more
- *Provide on-the-job training (OJT) to new employees and evaluate performance
*for Shift Manager only
- Academic background in any related Engineering field
- Minimum 4 and 8 years of relevant experience for the Assistant Shift Engineer and Shift Manager respectively
- Steam Engineer Grade 2 certificate
- Shift work schedule
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you soon.