We have began accepting applications for an Assistant Project manager role on a new large scale Battery & Energy Storage project in California.
Our client was recently ranked number one in the nation for storage KWH installed in the last year. This EPC has been established for over 70 years and is rapidly expanding their Renewable Energy Team.
The Renewable Energy team builds projects from field to the grid. They operate in many technologies across the renewable energy sector including solar, battery storage, substation, EV charging, and micro grid projects. They have build some of nations largest solar projects and have installed more EV chagring stations in CA than any other firm.
- APMs are the main coordinators between field teams, project teams, and the customers
- Develop and maintain partnerships with subcontractors & vendors
- Responsible for tracking all project activities including submittals, change orders, tracking logs, and any other documentation necessary
- work directly with engineering and construction teams on site
- Valid drivers license
- 3+ years of renewable field construction expedience (BESS preferred)
- ability to work on site full time
- Good leader who can provide guidance to others