A leading water/waste water construction firm is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager specializing in overseeing Heavy Civil construction projects in Phoenix. With a wide portfolio of projects including water treatment plants, waste water treatment plants, waterline, sewer line, pump stations, lift stations, and more, the Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for helping the accurate and timely completion of the projects.
This contractor chases work specifically in Arizona, and Assistant Project Managers are not expected to travel often. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Document control
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Safety management
- Project estimating
The Assistant Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 2 years of experience in Assistant Project Manager preferred
- 2 years of experience working heavy civil projects preferred
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Assistant Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.