One of my industry leading General Contractor clients is currently seeking a strong Large Projects specialty Assistant Project Manager for a range of large projects they have in the pipeline for 2023 and beyond. This is a role in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, but includes travel throughout the state of Texas.
- Manage all project documentation
- Prepare project schedule and manage deadlines
- Assist with estimation and bidding process
- Effectively communicate project progress to key stakeholders
- Project planning, scheduling and coordination
- Safety and quality control management
- Accurate forecasting and management of budgets
- Change order management
- Managing subcontractors
- Manage Project Engineers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4+ years' of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous construction experience preferred
They provide exceptional benefits, 401K, and medical insurance as well as market leading Travel benefits. Furthermore, our client is working on projects at the cutting edge of the space with huge growth plans as we move further into the 2020's.
If interested please apply! We'd love to hear from you...