I am currently working on an Assistant Head of Office position at a rapidly growing Real Estate Project Management company. Due to the success of their first office opening, my client has recently opened an office in Frankfurt, and also plans to open offices in Leipzig and Hamburg in the near future. Specialising in multiple Real Estate sectors (Commercial, Residential, Mixed-Use and Public), there is a huge variety of challenging projects.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working alongside the Head of Frankfurt to devise growth plans for the office
- Acquisition of new projects
- Mentoring less experienced Project Mangers
- Full project responsibility, leading an internal team
The requirements for this role are:
- 8+ year's experience as a Project Manager in Germany
- Extensive knowledge of AHO guidelines
- Project Control though all HOAI phases
- Experience with Commercial and Public sector projects
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture
If you are interested in the Assistant Head of Office role, then please don't wait to apply!