A global Facilities Management Managing Agent (MA) company is looking for an Assistant Director to lead a government project in Singapore.
- Oversee P&L and the FM requirements of the allocated operational site(s)
- Lead a team of up to 120+ technical staffs (such as Area Managers, Property/Facilities Manager, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers/Executives and more)
- Responsible for all facilities and operational issues are identified/resolved/maintained well
- Responsible for managing the relationship with the client
- Act as an leader and provide guidance to the team
- Deliver high standards of service and ensure KPIs are met
- Work with external vendors and government bodies
- Leads implementation of industry best practices, processes and procedures
- Degree in Engineering or Facilities Management
- 12+ years of FM experience for Critical Facilities (essential services for the general public/community)
- Strong expertise in M&E
- Experience in managing government facility management portfolio (i.e. managing and maintenance of commercial buildings, institution buildings and government buildings)
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV detailing your FM experience in government projects. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.