A global water treatment MNC is looking for an Application Specialist in China (preferably in Shanghai or Guangzhou/Guangdong region). This mandate will be required to provide expertise on application and product development solutions specifically for the Pulp & Paper industry.
Location: China (ideally to be in Southern China)
Budget: RMB 30-32K * 13 month + 20% annual base salary target bonus
Report to: Application Lead
Ideal candidate: young talent with bachelor or master degree with major in paper chemical, 3-5 years' experience in paper mill (technology team) with RDC and DSR chemical knowledge
- To provide expertise in technologies related to RDC (Retention, Drainage and Clarification) and DSR (Dry Strength Resin) solutions in China.
- Offer technical support in application technologies and assist sales team in expanding the business
- To validate and commercialize new RDC and DSR technologies and products in China and APAC.
- Participate in new product development based on the market needs.
- Bachelor's degree, majoring pulp and papermaking or paper related chemicals.
- 5-8+ years paper mills or paper related chemicals experience, 3-5 years on retention and drainage aids or PAM chemicals.
- Experience in Multi-national paper chemical company is plus, R&D or lab work experience is preferred.
- Good English reading/writing, conversational English oral and Listening.
- Proficient on paper related lab test equipment operation.
Interested candidates, please apply with your latest English + Chinese CV (together as one document). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.