We have a current opportunity for a APAC Power Market Specialist on a permanent basis with a leading consultancy with a strong presence globally. The position will be based in Singapore.
- Provide advisory to clients within the power market, including transaction advisory, Corporate PPA structuring, and other evaluation in accordance to policy changes
- Deliver advise on regulatory engagements, including advising regulators or state-owned utilities on market structures, energy transition policies, etc.
- Conduct research and analysis on selected APAC power markets (policies, emission targets, etc) and apply in the development of power market modeling and forecast.
- Strong understanding of APAC power market and dynamics
- Experience in asset valuation, corporate PPA, due diligence and transaction advisory
- Familiar with power market modeling and quantitative analysis
- Fluent in English and Japanese or Korean
For further information about this position please apply.