We have a current opportunity for a Air Quality Engineer/Scientist on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Long Beach, CA. For further information about this position please apply.
- Air quality permitting and compliance; greenhouse gas emissions compliance; general regulatory compliance; various permitting for solid waste and industrial facility projects
- Technical work may include air modeling, completing calculations, reviewing compliance issues, preparing permitting documentation, reviewing data, research, and report writing as well as related services
- Work may also include in field activities, such as field meetings on engineering-related issues, oversight of construction activities, collection of samples, site inspections, etc.
- Client interaction and preparation of proposals will be required on an as needed basis
- Occasional travel may be required
- Bachelors of Science Degree or higher in Environmental, Chemical, or Civil Engineering, or Science degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in Air Quality, permitting and/or compliance required
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) preferred for engineering candidate
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing required