Full Time opening for an associate level air quality consultant in Long Beach, California. The ideal candidate will work on various Environmental Health & Safety and Air compliance projects under supervision of a Senior Consultant. The candidate must have a deep understanding of multimedia Environmental, Health, and Safety compliance.
- Air quality regulatory compliance support
- Air dispersion modeling
- Annual Emissions Reporting
- Air quality permitting under SCAQMD, SJVAPCD, BAAQMD and other Air Districts
- Title V and RECLAIM compliance and reporting
- BS degree in environmental science, engineering, or industrial hygiene (or equivalent), MS preferred
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with Air Dispersion Modeling and/or health risk assessment tools for permitting, and other software tools for completing CEQA/NEPA processes is required.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification preferred
- CPP Certification preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k)
- Professional development/advancement opportunities.