An acoustics and technology consulting firm is looking for an Acoustic Principal to lead the way in Los Angeles. The firm focus on architectural acoustics and mechanical noise control, and projects include performing arts, education and healthcare facilities.
The Acoustic Principal will be responsible for:
- Providing acoustic consulting services
- Building and maintaining new and existing client relationships
- Mentoring of junior employees
The Acoustic Principal should have the following:
- 10+ years experience in acoustical consulting
- Project management experience
- BS in Acoustics or related subject
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Employee ownership program
- Hybrid working schedule
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
Looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so apply now!