An acoustic consulting firm is looking to add another Acoustic Consultant to the team, due to the growth and success the company has had over the past few years. The firm work on a variety of projects including museums, residential, corporate and performing arts projects.
The Acoustic Consultant will be responsible for:
- Reviewing building plans
- Analyzing acoustical characteristics
- Developing acoustical recommendations and design narratives
- Performing environmental noise/vibration assessments
The Acoustic Consultant should have the following:
- Prior experience as an Acoustic Consultant
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, mathematics, science or related subject
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Yearly bonuses
- Remote working schedule
Looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so apply now!