We have a current opportunity for a 5 Year + Environmental Scientist on a permanent basis. The position will be based in San Diego. For further information about this position please apply.
- Ability to work independently
- preparing analyses of environmental issues in the context of National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) compliance, Clean Water Act Section 404 permitting, local planning documents, etc.
- Work with California Planning, Natural Resources, and Impact Assessment groups in Los Angeles
- Writing and research skills are key skills for this opportunity
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Environmental Science, Land Use Planning, Natural Resources Management, or related field
- 5 - 10 years of relevant professional experience, including preparing written documents such as authoring / developing resource descriptions, impacts analyses, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Working knowledge of environmental/engineering principles and standards
- Familiarity with environmental issues and general familiarity with NEPA and CEQA preferred